Saturday, October 25, 2008

Indian wines

I started my journey in experiencing the world of food, drinks and travel when I completed my engineering and started working. My work took me to United States and I worked their for few years. It's just is a fabulous country to experience world cuisine. But tastes do mature with time and true to my nature, I have always had a drive to seek authenticity in food and drinks.

Goulash in Hungary, Pizza in Italy, Indian food in India! That's really my approach!

So apart from work, I have remained an avid traveller and have been travelling to many parts of the world experiencing local customs, local food and ofcourse drinks!

Over the years I have seen my hometown changing...Greek food in Pune was never heard of but it's there today and it rocks!

The more I travel and the more I experience different cuisines, the more it makes me proud of being an Indian! Because the diversity of India in culture, language, customs and food is almost hard to believe!

So this blog is going to be about world cuisine, drinks, travel but always keeping an Indian connection somewhere. Wines from India, Italian restaurants in Pune, Swiss food in Pune, Udipi food in Pune... beer in Czech republic...

No comments: